洛晴子爵

W幣

存款

1萬

帖子

子爵

樓主| 發表於 2020-4-30 21:37 | 顯示全部樓層
我即將前往皇宮覲見女皇陛下,並會提出請辭。我亦會建議陛下委任青山杏仁先生組織新一屆經協多數內閣。
I am about to go to the Palace to tender my resignation to Her Majesty the Queen, and to advise her to invite Mr Almond Tsingsan to form a new and EDA majority government.  

我先再衷心祝賀青山先生當選黃名經濟發展協會主席,並希望青山與他將領導的政府能在未來的工作中一切順利,邁向成功。
I would like to repeat my warm congratulation to Mr Tsingsan on winning the EDA leadership election. I wish him and the government he is going to lead every success and every good fortune in the years ahead.

經協政府的成功就是黃名帝國的成就,而我亦相信將來我們會一起達成更多創舉,相信青山政府將會在之前兩屆經協政府所建立的基礎上創造更高的成就。
The EDA government’s successes are this country’s successes and I do believe that there will be many. His administration achievements will build on the work of nearly two terms of the EDA-led and EDA majority government.

在我任內,國家經濟步向復甦,司法系統恢復活力,彰顯公義,法治得到維護,而且我國的價值和利益得到提升,並得以在微國世界受到捍衛。
During my tenure, our economy has been restored, our legal system rejuvenated, and our values and national interests are promoted and strongly protected on the micro-world stage.

然而,我們還有很多任務尚未完成。修訂選民資格乃是如今當務之急之事,位在議程前列。我堅決認為房屋政策與選舉資格的掛鉤應該納入法律當中,另外選民的上線時間要求亦應降低。
Doubtlessly, many missions remain to be done. The amendment of voter’s eligibility requirements is at the top of the agenda. I strongly believe that the association between house ownership and the electoral eligibility requirement should be legalised, and the online time of the Requirement should be lowered.

只要我們把它們完成,國家的復興將能推動帝國擺脫長期的政治不穩與僵持不下的局面,並邁步踏向光明、昌盛的未來
With the success in that task, the national renewal can move us beyond the long-standing political controversy and deadlock into a prosper and bright future.

能夠以總理大臣的身份為各位服務,是我最大的榮幸。最後,在我離任之前,我再向一直為帝國盡職服務的各位,向女皇陛下、司憲院成員、國會和政府的一眾戰友、杏壇省的夥伴、與經協的摯友們致以最衷心的感謝。
To serve as your prime minister is the greatest honour. As I leave the Prime Minister’s Office, my final words are of wholehearted thanks. To the most gracious Her Majesty the Queen, and members of her Privy Council. To my colleagues and friends in the Government and the Parliament. To my co-workers from the Heng Teng Constituency, and my friends from the EDA. All of them are dedicated to serving our great nation in the national interest.

當然,我亦感激各位黃名國民願意信任本人,能讓我去服務各位和我心愛的國家。
Also, I want to thank my fellow Wong Mingers. Thank you for putting your faith and confidence in me and allowing me to serve you and our beloved country.

我將快離開首相辦公室,卸下這份使我感到光榮的職務。能夠成為這個國家的首任女性首相將會是我畢生最大的榮耀。
I am about to leave the Prime Minister’s Office, and being the female Prime Minister of the modern history of this country has been the greatest honour for me to hold.

我亦將為本人依然擔任的杏壇省議員一職感到驕傲,繼續盡我所能地為國家服務,務求令國家變得更為公平、更加茁壯。
I am proud to continue to serve as Member of Parliament for Heng Teng. I will continue to do all I can to serve the country in the national interest. And transform our country into a fairer, stronger and better place.

多謝各位。
Thank you very much.

黃名再出發大聯盟

崇政男爵

國會議長

學術大臣

中央銀行管理委員

延興省總督

W幣

存款

1萬

帖子

男爵二級功績勳章商業證

發表於 2020-4-30 23:42 | 顯示全部樓層
天王民主帝國外交部:
感謝 @紀文思  首相及其內閣,完成兩國建交的偉大事蹟。
天王民主帝國也將歡迎黃名新首相來訪我國。

天王民主帝國一代神皇
天官行庫黃名分部第一負責人
悉達多·拿破崙·蒙藏回滿漢‧何正

黃名再出發大聯盟

明政公所市長

W幣

存款

帖子

銀聖壽勳章四級名譽勳章

發表於 2020-5-1 00:08 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 古德里安 於 2020-5-1 00:10 編輯
紀文思 發表於 2020-4-30 21:37
I a ...

Me , as a Wong Ming people ,I'm very proud , because we have good government(Gang Hip Party).
we thank you Ms Macy from heart, wish you have good travel after you quit job, wish you live happy and body healthy.
Support Mr Almond do our leader , he will lead us and lead Wong Ming better !!!!!!!! Make Wong Ming Strong Again!!!!!

国安法肯定会使“一国两制”实践行得更稳、走得更远

黃名再出發大聯盟

明政公所市長

W幣

存款

帖子

銀聖壽勳章四級名譽勳章

發表於 2020-5-1 00:08 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 古德里安 於 2020-5-1 00:10 編輯
紀文思 發表於 2020-4-30 21:37
I a ...

Me , as a Wong Ming people ,I'm very proud , because we have good government(Gang Hip Party).
we thank you Ms Macy from heart, wish you have good travel after you quit job, wish you live happy and body healthy.
Support Mr Almond do our leader , he will lead us and lead Wong Ming better !!!!!!!! Make Wong Ming Strong Again!!!!!

唔小心打了2次...

国安法肯定会使“一国两制”实践行得更稳、走得更远

泰親王

二司憲

內閣府秘書長

W幣

存款

帖子

親王銀聖壽勳章中秋月兔

發表於 2020-5-1 16:25 | 顯示全部樓層
紀首相辛苦了!

洛晴子爵