1萬

帖子

子爵

發表於 2020-3-28 21:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

內閣總理大臣辭職演說
Prime Minister's Resignation Speech

各位黃名人,
My fellow Wong Mingers,

自從我被委任為首相後,我用我最大的努力去履行我的競選承諾,去建立一個更好和更強的黃名;以及一個以人為本的政府。我同時承諾要創設一個更加公平、透明以及公正的制度。
Ever since I elected as the Prime Minister of this country, I have tried my best to make the country better and stronger, and a government that works for everyone. And to create a fairer, more transparent and more just system.

一個公平、透明 以及公正的制度無疑需要新人以及新的領導風格,因此,我決定不參與經協黨魁的選舉。對我而言,我黨需要有一個新風格的領袖,同樣我認為我國都需要一個不同領導風格的首相。我認為這是符合國家利益的。
A fair, just and transparent system indeed needs a fresh and new leadership style;therefore, I decided to quit the EDA leadership race. It is clear to me that it is in the best interest of the country for a new Prime Minister to lead thateffort. And it is a good time for the EDA to have a new leader.

因此,我今天宣佈會辭去經濟發展協會黨魁一職,直至新的黨魁選舉產生為止。
So,I am today announcing that I will resign as leader of the Economic and Development Alliance so that a successor can be chosen.

我一直與女皇陛下保持緊密聯繫,亦有向陛下表示過我辭職的念頭。而我一直會擔任陛下的首相直至經協產生新一任黨魁為止。我會繼續出席國會會議,辯論以及問答大會。
I have kept Her Majesty the Queen fully informed of my intentions, and I will continue to serve as her Prime Minister until the new leader has chosen. I will continue to attend parliamentary debates, discussions and PMQs.

我記得剛剛踏入首相府前發表過上任演說,期望建立公平、透明、公正的制度,同樣期許我國會成為一個更平等、多元以及團結的國家。我很自豪地,在過去接近一年的任期,黃名正向著這個方向邁進。
I remember when I was first elected as the Prime Minister of the coalition government, I have called for not only a fairer, more transparent and more just system, but a more equal, more diverse and more united nation. I am proud of the progress we have made over the last year.

本國的赤字近乎零,本國總帖數將近23萬,修法保護婚姻平權,立法保護小眾免收歧視,創設首相問答環節,邀請陛下發佈御座演辭,修改過時的誹謗條例以及加深與微型國家聯盟的外交關係。
Our financial deficit is almost eliminated, our posts have almost reached 230 thousand, introduced same-sex marriage; legalised various forms of discrimination, established the Prime Minister’s Questions period, invited Her Majesty the Queento deliver Speech, amended the obsolete Defamation Ordinance and deepened the relationship with Union of Micronations.

經協政府以及經協領導的政府能夠為國民提供一個更加多元、平等和開放的國家。而我亦對經協新人有充分以及十足的信心,他們一定能夠帶領國家走向更加好的局面。
It is what a decent and moderate EDA and EDA-led government can provide, and only an EDA government can tackle and solve these challenges. And I have every confidence that the EDA can renew itself in the coming future leading by the young and new leader.

自由,民主,開放是經協的價值;我的首相生涯也是牢牢銘記這些經協價值。希望把國家變得更加自由、民主和開放。黃名是一個有很多東西自豪的國家,這不但是一個群體,更加是我們的家,是所有人的家。
As being the leader of EDA, the values of the EDA have guided me throughout my prime ministership. Freedom, democracy and open-mindedness. Wong Ming is a country that has so much to be proud of. It is a union for all of us, and it is indeed a home for all of us.

我的請辭同樣是一個好的時間歡迎新生代國民接棒,當我作為政治老人的時候,我都期望其他的政治老人,不論是執政黨抑或反對黨,都應該放手放膽讓新人嘗試,減少干政,多些鼓勵。
It is a time for us to welcome young leaders and as a leader that has accepted her time was up, perhaps it is the time for those senior MPs and party members to do the same.

我很快就不是本國的首相,但作為這個國家近代歷史上的第一位女首相是我畢生的光榮。
I will leave the Office soon, and it has been my greatest honour to be the first woman prime minister in the modern history of this country.  

我懷著感恩以及謙卑的心情再一次感謝你們,讓我服務黃名,服務黃名人。多謝。
I am enormously blessed and grateful to serve you as your Prime Minister, thank you.

內閣總理大臣
紀文思

Prime Minister
Macy LIAO

28/03/2020

自由民主聯盟

孝親王

司政處處長(司政)

歷史文物局局長

慈佑堂市長

快樂園市長

W幣

存款

1萬

帖子

親王一級黃統建國大勳章御林軍事團官佐勳章二級功績勳章銀聖壽勳章住戶證

發表於 2020-3-28 21:42 | 顯示全部樓層
感謝紀首相所作的貢獻

理親王

W幣

存款

帖子

親王金聖壽勳章中秋月兔狗年金幣

發表於 2020-3-28 21:50 | 顯示全部樓層
首相你這決定莫名其妙!

癲!考慮跟機辭任!

洛晴子爵

W幣

存款

1萬

帖子

子爵

樓主| 發表於 2020-3-28 21:53 | 顯示全部樓層
橋尚良 發表於 2020-3-28 21:50
首相你這決定莫名其妙!

癲!考慮跟機辭任!

召開了新一屆黨內會議,會產生新一屆黨魁。根據西敏慣例。最大黨黨魁出任首相嘛。同埋要拍拖 哈哈哈哈

自由民主聯盟

容親王

W幣

存款

1萬

帖子

親王四級黃統建國勳章二級功績勳章中秋月兔狗年金幣

發表於 2020-3-28 22:25 | 顯示全部樓層
Hasta la vista Macy LIAO

洛晴子爵

W幣

存款

1萬

帖子

子爵

樓主| 發表於 2020-3-28 22:29 | 顯示全部樓層

Bb你真係好細心的 哈哈哈

自由民主聯盟

樂親王

W幣

1萬

存款

帖子

親王二級功績勳章銅聖壽勳章國家建設獎章中秋月兔商業證

發表於 2020-3-28 22:38 | 顯示全部樓層
有棍絲

洛晴子爵

W幣

存款

1萬

帖子

子爵

樓主| 發表於 2020-3-28 22:55 | 顯示全部樓層

黃名再出發大聯盟

明政公所市長

W幣

存款

帖子

銀聖壽勳章四級名譽勳章

發表於 2020-3-29 00:38 | 顯示全部樓層
我很快就不是本國的首相,但作為這個國家近代歷史上的第一位女首相是我畢生的光榮。

国安法肯定会使“一国两制”实践行得更稳、走得更远

自由民主聯盟

樂親王

W幣

1萬

存款

帖子

親王二級功績勳章銅聖壽勳章國家建設獎章中秋月兔商業證

發表於 2020-3-29 00:40 | 顯示全部樓層
古德里安 發表於 2020-3-29 00:38
我很快就不是本國的首相,但作為這個國家近代歷史上的第一位女首相是我畢生的光榮。 ...

明明同志才是第一位

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 請即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表