洛晴子爵

W幣

存款

1萬

帖子

子爵

發表於 2018-2-16 18:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 紀文思 於 2018-2-16 18:29 編輯

The year of the Rooster has been a year of progress of Wong Ming.

In the year of the Rooster, we voted in the governors' race in both autonomous provinces, cast our vote in the general election. We selected a diverse, strong and stable government and a government that is able to provide good services to our people in our national interests.

I want to send my best wishes to all of you who are reading my Lunar New Year greeting, and those who are celebrating LNY with their family and their beloved ones.

Dogs are humans' best friends, dogs symbolise honesty, cleverness, loyalty and fortunateness. It is a time to reflect on the past year and it is a time to plan the year ahead as well as it is a time to say thank you to those who keep contributing to Wong Ming.

In the year of the Dog, we will move on to the significant issue of the Devolution of the executive power from Her Majesty's Government to the government of Heng Tang and the government of Freedom City. As one of the newly-elected governors, I am determined that we will keep our progress in the year of the Dog.  

Granting the executive power is important, but it is not the only thing at the top of my agenda.

We have to carry on creating a good discussing environment in Heng Tang as well as in Wong Ming.

A new subsection will be established soon under Yu Hwa Fong, the Heng Tang Post will be re-released and the LNY events will be announced soon.

I do believe that in the year of the dog, we will continue to make progress and I am looking forward to seeing more new faces in our real-life gathering.  

I hope you have a very prosperous and peaceful year of the Dog, let me wish everyone a healthy long life and very happy new year.

Man Sze KEE
Home Secretary and the Governor of Heng Tang

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?請即註冊

x

洛晴子爵

W幣

存款

1萬

帖子

子爵

樓主| 發表於 2018-2-16 18:16 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 紀文思 於 2018-2-16 18:18 編輯

雞年是黃名進步的一年。

在雞年,我們在兩個自治省的總督競選中投了票,在大選中投了票。我們選擇了一個多元,強大和穩定的政府和一個能夠亦我們的國家利益為依歸而且會為我們提供良好服務的政府。

我想向所有正在閱讀我的農曆新年賀詞的人,以及那些與他們心愛的人一起慶祝農曆新年的人,致以最良好的祝愿。

狗是人類最好的朋友,狗象徵著誠實,聰明,忠誠和幸運。現在是回顧過去一年的時候,現在是規劃未來一年的時候,現在也是時候向那些為黃名繼續貢獻的人表示感謝。

在狗年,我們將繼續討論女王陛下政府對杏壇省政府和自由城政府進行權力下放的重大問題。作為新當選的總督之一,我有信心我們將繼續在狗年取得進步。

權力下放很重要,但這不是我們唯一關心的議題。

我們繼續努力,在杏壇和黃名創造一個良好的討論環境和環境,尤其在學術方面。

新的子版塊將會在宇華坊建立,杏壇報將會重新發布,而新年的活動亦即將公佈。

我相信,在狗年,我們將繼續取得進步,我也十分期待在現實的群聚中可以看到更多新面孔。

我希望你有一個非常富足和穩定的狗年,讓我祝大家身體健康,新年快樂。

紀文思
內政大臣及杏壇省總督

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 請即註冊

本版積分規則